NEET has become an important exam in the life of every medical-aspirant. NEET is the National Eligibility Entrance Test that is conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) exclusively for those seeking admission for MBBS and BDS in India. Some criteria that should be satisfied to appear in these examinations.
Physics and Biology are important subjects that contribute significantly to the NEET percentile Hence there must be sufficient effort expended in these subjects.
Tips to Prepare For Physics:
Some tips that help prepare for Physics NEET exam are
- Apps like Edurev are exclusively built for NEET preparation and 30 free spins no deposit netentplay.
- Physics requires imagination rather than excessive studying. Rather than treating it as a subject, take it as a life lesson.
- Be strong in basic mathematics as it can help in solving physics problems.
- Rather than memorizing the formulae, derive them at least once for higher retention. It helps to be clear with the topics and the formulae.
- Practice daily. Rather than solving MCQs from a range of books, stick to one book and be well-versed in it.
- Make sure that you are strong with the fundamentals of physics. Important topics like Modern Physics, Conductors, Waves and Magnetic effects of current are very important and are believed to hold significant weight in the 45 questions.
- To easily recollect the formulae, write them on a sheet of paper; make sure they are accessible and learn the formulae as well as shortcuts to solving problems as well.
Tips to Prepare for Biology:
Biology carries the maximum marks in the NEET 2018 Exams. To crack biology, here are some tips.
- Make sure that you focus on structural studying and building the concept instead of going for quantity based study methods.
- Consider the weighage that each section has and make sure to study appropriately.
- Make sure you are conceptually strong on topics like Diversity in living world and Structural Organization and function.
- Start preparing with NCERT books and make sure you take notes and read every day.
- Once you are done with this, move on to coaching materials.
- Give more importance to Animal Physiology and Genetics and Evolution.
General Tips to Crack NEET:
- Makes sure you go through NCERT to revise important topic and concepts. Most questions are based on the NCERT books.
- Rather than indulging in one topic and spending excessive amounts of time on a particular topic, make sure to study as many topics as you can.
- Manage time well. When you are stuck on a problem, make sure you move on to the next one. By checking how many questions you are able to answer in 60 minutes once in a while, performance can constantly be monitored.
With the help of these tips, it is easy to crack NEET- the most important tip of them all is, it is easy to get stressed out during the NEET preparation. But it is important to keep persevering and studying hard.